Apply now for the 2017 Global Healthy Workplace Awards!
This is the 5th year of the prestigious Awards programme and entries can be in any of three categories – Small and Medium sized Enterprises, Large Enterprises or Multi-national Enterprises. We would also welcome you sending this invitation to those in your network.
The Global Healthy Workplace Awards & Certification Program is designed for organisations implementing programs that excel in the creation of healthy workplaces. Both the award and certification allow employers to compare and benchmark their programs to the global standard and, if successful, to celebrate their achievement and to distinguish themselves as an employer-of-choice when seeking to attracting new talent or retain existing employees. The Awards demonstrate an employer’s focus on promoting a safe and healthy work environment and the health of its employees while producing business essential outcomes.
- Submission timeframe for applications: Deadline is 5th June 2017
- Applications are submitted in one of three categories:
- Small and medium-sized organizations: with less than 500 employees in one or more countries b. Large organizations: with more than 500 employees located in one country c. Multinational organizations: with more than 500 employees in more than one country
- To be eligible for Award consideration applicants must submit answers to all questions in the application and provide supporting documentation where indicated.
- Applications are assessed by a panel of judges.
Benefits to Finalists Two finalists per category will be invited to present their program at the forthcoming 5th Global Healthy Workplace Summit in Singapore on 2nd September 2017 in partnership with Health Promotion Board Singapore. Please note travel and accommodation is not paid for.
Benefits to Awards Winners 1. Winner of the prestigious Global Healthy Workplace Award. One Finalist from each category will be declared the Award winner.
- Featured as part of a twelve month global healthy workplace promotional program which involves high profile networking opportunities.
Applications close on the 1st May 2017. To apply, please visit http://www.globalhealthyworkplace.org/awards-singapore-2017.html
You are also welcome to attend the Global Healthy Workplace Awards Summit even if you do not apply for the Awards. Previous summits were held in Washington DC, Florianopolis 2015, Shanghai 2014 and London 2013. The 5th Summit brings together leaders in workplace health and well-being from around the world and will be held alongside the World Congress for Safety & Health.
Register your place now to avoid disappointment!
Venue: Health Promotion Board, 3 Second Hospital Avenue, Singapore
Date: 2nd September 2017
Fees: Individual: £395 Group (2 or more persons): £325 Early Bird: £280 (ENDS 30th June 2017) Student: £140 (STUDENT ID MUST BE PRESENTED)