IFA is hosting the 9th International Symposium on Modern Principles of Air Monitoring and Biomonitoring (AIRMON 2017) in Dresden!
Topics will be
- Exposure assessment – strategies, peak exposures, multi-exposures
- Risk based limit values: Exposure assessment and measurement of substances with extremely low limit values
- Exposure and epidemiology
- Exposure modelling
- Sampling and measurement of organic and inorganic gases
- Sampling and measurement of aerosols and nano-aerosols
- Sampling and measurement of mixed phases
- Sampling and measurement of bioaerosols
- Quality of measurements, uncertainties
- Requirements for workplace air measurement
- Biological monitoring – biomarkers of exposure
- Direct reading instruments
- Test chambers for simulating atmospheres
Submit your abstract by 31st January 2017! More information can be found at www.dguv.de/ifa/airmon2017.